Your Safety Is Our Concern
As always, our top priority is the safety of our drivers and their families. Virtual care is quickly becoming one of the primary ways for the country to combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
To show our commitment to driver wellness and safety, Comcar, and subsidiary companies, offers all of its drivers and their insured dependents access to 24-hour virtual healthcare, through Teladoc.
Teladoc connects you with a board-certified doctor 24/7/365, no matter where you are in the U.S., through the convenience of phone or video consults. Within minutes, a doctor will contact you ready to listen and resolve your issue. If medically necessary, a prescription will be sent to your pharmacy of choice.
We strongly suggest you set up your Teladoc account before you have an illness. It only takes a few minutes and you’ll be able to use it if, and when you need it.
1. Visit www.MyHealthToolkitFL.com and log in (or create one)
2. Under the Resources tab, select Teladoc; this will take you to the Teladoc site
3. Your insurance information will appear so you can easily complete your registration
Check out what all our companies can offer you:
- Some of the highest pay rates in the industry
- Full benefits packages offered, including major medical, dental and vision care through Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental and VSP Vision
- 401k for your retirement planning with 50% match up to 6% of salary.
- Latest on-board technology ($2M invested in IT systems) that simplifies driver regulatory compliance (QUALCOMM for ELD, for example) to make your paperwork requirements easy
- Company store where you and your family and friends can exchange driving points earned for company merchandise
- Industry-leading discounts on fuel for Comcar subsidiary owner-operators (annual discounts average $5000)
- The benefit of working for a large company with the comfort of a family type environment.
- Trucking experts run every operating company