“I didn’t know what to expect. However, once I got through orientation and started working for the company, I found that the reality far exceeded my expectations.”K. Donnely
“I have been with the company for 3 years now, and I can honestly say that I don’t see myself leaving anytime soon. I know I made the right choice.”L. Moore
“They have always treated me right. I talk to a lot of drivers out on the road and not many of them can say that about their company”R. Hearne
“When my wife and I decided on what trucking company to work for after I finished school, this was our first choice….. and today I am happy I made that choice.”C. Wright
COMPETITIVE PAY WITH BETTER HOME TIME.
All of our carriers offer competitive pay packages that reward hard work and experience with great earning potential.
Please see individual carriers below for more details.
ALL COMCAR CARRIERS OFFER THE FOLLOWING DRIVER BENEFITS:
- 401k retirement plan with company match for all company drivers
- Direct deposit
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending account for medical expense and dependent child care vacation
- 6 paid holidays
- Safety and service recognition with incentives
- Authorized passenger programs (excludes tanker drivers at CTL)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6,000 paid within 25 months. We’ll even offer tuition reimbursement if we are the first or second company you work for within 6 months from your graduation date.
- $6,000 military bonus for veterans and active reserves
YOUR MOST RELIABLE RIDE YET.
A large part of loving your life on the road is having reliable equipment that keeps you comfortable—and profitable. That’s why all of our trucks are phased out and replaced every 3-5 years. All tractors are Mack and International ProStar equipped with the following:
- Automatic transmission
- Bendix Wingman System
- Meritor Tire Inflation System
- Auxiliary Power Units and Power Converters
You’ll find maintenance shops at most terminals and enjoy access to service trucks and our fuel network.
ROAD WARRIORS WANTED.
Comcar Industries, Inc. is honored to hire from the nation’s best talent pool – our military service members and recently discharged veterans. Use your military experience to get a head start in one of the nation’s leading industries with the support of a company that values your dedication and service.
We’re have been privately owned and operated since 1953! We’re driven by respect, integrity and an abiding commitment to the safety and wellness of our people. All of our transportation companies offer full benefits, paid vacation, guaranteed home time and great earning potential.
Special Benefits for Veterans
Whether you’re new to driving a truck or a seasoned pro, we’ll help you transition into your new career. Take a look at some of the special benefits we offer to military and veteran applicants.
Dough for Joe’s Military Bonus Program:
We offer service members who meet the qualifications and are hired as drivers the Dough for Joe’s Military Bonus in recognition of their service in the United States Armed Forces. If you were honorably discharged from active duty or are an active member of the Armed Forces Reserve or National Guard and already possess a Class “A” CDL you’ll receive a $6000 bonus over your first 25 months of employment.
Skill Test Waiver:
Yes, you can skip driving school!
Good news! Your military service allows you to skip the road test requirement of your CDL application. Just complete the General Knowledge portion of the written exam to fast track your way to a rewarding career. The CDL Test Waiver Form may be used by service members who are currently licensed and who are or were employed within the last 90 days in a military position requiring the operation of a military motor vehicle equivalent to a commercial motor vehicle (CMV). This waiver allows qualified service members to apply for a Class “A” CDL without skills testing. The CDL Knowledge Test, however, cannot be waived.
ON THE ROAD TO YOUR OWN RIG.
Want to become an owner/operator? We can help!
- Affordable down payment
- Great fuel mileage
- Double bunk, stand-up sleepers
- Insurance and Maintenance Programs
YOU’LL HAVE A BETTER PARTNER WITH US!
Enjoy the flexibility of owning your own truck with the security of driving for a major carrier. We offers over 50 years of being a leader in the transportation industry! Local, Dedicated and OTR positions available that get you home more often. You choose the best position for your needs!
You will be paid for all loaded and unloaded miles and 100% FSC on all miles, based on national average. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long/Short Term Disability, and 401K is available through third party. With us no trailer is required, no trailer rental fees, or cargo/liability insurance. We also offer bookkeeping and business services that can lower your operating costs and take care of the paperwork for you, so you can focus on what matters most: logging miles and profits.
- All trucks are required to pass a level one DOT inspection
- All trucks are required to have the capability to run on Electronic Logs (free installation is available)
- Will require Owner Operator insurances. Our commitment is to help our Owner Operator Partners control all overhead costs! Contact our Owner Operator recruiter for details on the competitive insurance programs we offer.
You can search our current Owner Operator open positions here for more details.
IS THIS JOB RIGHT FOR YOU?
- At least 21 years old
- Class A CDL
- Acceptable MVR
- Read, write and speak English
- Pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Verifiable work history
- Criminal background check
- CT Transportation, LLC also requires: Successful completion of agility test (evaluates driver’s ability to lift up to 125 lbs., measures pull strength, and ability to safely climb the back of a trailer)
- CTL Transportation, LLC also requires: Pass Hair Follicle Drug Screen. Tanker, Hazmat endorsements and valid TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) are required. Reimbursement provided for Hazmat and TWIC
All applications go through an Individual Overall Review of these items for final qualification.
FOUR CARRIERS TO CHOOSE FROM!
CCC Transportation, LLC
Florida’s largest intrastate carrier.
Florida’s premier dry bulk carrier with additional opportunities for dry van and intermodal. Local, Regional and OTR available.
CT Transportation, LLC
One of America’s premier flatbed carriers.
CT is a flatbed carrier specializing in construction materials. Dedicated, Short Haul and OTR routes available.
CTL Transportation, LLC
Major player in the chemical hauling industry.
CTL is a liquid bulk chemical carrier that primarily serves the Southeast. Dedicated, Regional and OTR available.
MCT Transportation, LLC
Dependable delivery of refrigerated goods.
MCT is a carrier that primarily hauls refrigerated commodities and some dry van. Dedicated, Regional and OTR available.
FIND THE RIGHT CARRIER FOR YOU!
With a range of positions offering Local, Dedicated, Regional and OTR our current drivers average between $700 to $1,150+ weekly depending on position and experience.
- Guaranteed home time: 34-40 hours of consecutive home time each week for most positions
- Local, Dedicated, Regional, and OTR lanes available
Orientation takes place in Auburndale, FL. Travel assistance, lodging and some meals are provided during orientation and ADTP.
- Paid Orientation: Tuesday – Thursday, $76/day
- Advanced Driver Training Program (ADTP): Friday-Tuesday, $9.50/hr – Average of 32/hrs or $300+/week
- Driver training lasts 1-3 weeks, $9.50/hour. – Average of 60+/hrs per week or $560+/week. After driver training, you’ll transition from training to mileage pay within 5 weeks.
Dry bulk: Cement, lime, sand, limestone, lime dust
Dry van: Corrugated boxes, food-grade dry goods, bottled drinks, beer
Anheuser Busch, PODS, Argos, General Mills, Cemex, Quaker Oats, Pepsi
Dry bulk, Dry Van and Intermodal. Trucks are phased out and replaced every 3-5 years. All tractors are Mack and International ProStar.
Holly Hill, SC
Warner Robins, GA
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH
Stay up-to-date with our CCC and industry news, discover new job opportunities, events and learn more about how we work, live and grow! We would love for you to join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
With a range of positions offering Dedicated, Short Haul and OTR our current drivers average between $750 to $1250+ weekly depending on position and experience, before weekend program incentives. Recent OTR graduates start at 44 CPM and experienced drivers can earn up to 52 CPM. Weekly pay guarantees are also available!
- Weekend Warrior Program: If you choose to work a weekend CT will guarantee a minimum of $500.00 earnings for that weekend. As a Weekend Warrior you choose which weekends you are available!
- Road Warrior Program: Drivers who are willing to consistently stay out on the road for two weeks at a time including the weekend earn a .02cpm increase on all dispatched miles – loaded and empty – in addition CT will guarantee a minimum pay between $2,000.00 – $2,400.00 depending on your experience for the two (2) week period you are on the road!
- Weekend Work Not Required
- 34+ hours reset available on weekends
- Short Haul – Home twice weekly and weekends
Orientation takes place in Port Wentworth (Savannah), GA. Travel assistance, lodging and two meals are provided during orientation and ADTP.
- Paid Orientation: Tuesday – Thursday, $100/day
- Advanced Driver Training Program (ADTP): Friday-Tuesday, $100/day immediately following orientation
- Driver Training: 3 – 4 weeks (3900 miles) on the job training. Paid $500/week
Wallboard, lumber, pvc pipe, roofing shingles and other building materials.
National Gypsum, Lowe’s, Georgia Pacific, USG, Funder America, Inc
Flatbed. Sixty percent of trailers are pre-loaded or pre-tarped.
Apollo Beach, FL
West Point, VA
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH
Stay up-to-date with CT and industry news, discover new job opportunities, events and learn more about how we work, live and grow! We would love for you to join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
With a range of positions offering Dedicated, Short Haul and System our current drivers average between $700 to $1,300+ weekly depending on position and experience. Most of our work requires system drivers, which start as recent graduates at .45 CPM + $19/hour for all additional hourly pay. Current system drivers average between $945 to $1250+ weekly depending on experience. Drivers in one of our current highest paying position can earn up to $85,000/year. After 1 year of employment at CTL drivers are eligible to receive an additional quarterly bonus based upon their years of service ranging from $1000/year to $1400/year.
- Dedicated Drivers: Depending on the customer needs most drivers are home an average of twice per week
- System Drivers: Drivers able and willing to be away from home for a minimum of 10-14 consecutive days
Orientation takes place in St. Gabriel, LA . Travel assistance, lodging and two meals are provided during orientation and ADTP.
- Paid Orientation: Monday – Wednesday, $100/day
- Advanced Driver Training Program (ADTP): Thursday-Friday, paid at $100/day immediately following orientation
- Driver Training: 2 – 4 weeks – on the job training. Paid at $100 per day
Chemical solvents, water treatment products, chemical resins
Solvay Chemicals, Georgia Pacific, Angus, Dow, Evonik
Liquid bulk tanker
E. St. Louis, IL
St. Gabriel, LA
El Dorado, AR
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH
Stay up-to-date with CTL and industry news, discover new job opportunities, events and learn more about how we work, live and grow! We would love for you to join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
With a range of positions offering Dedicated, Regional and OTR our current drivers average between $800-$1100+ weekly depending on position and experience.
- 10 days out at a time with approximately 1 1/2 – 2 days home
- 5 days out with 2 days home available in limited areas
Orientation takes place in Atlanta, GA. Travel assistance, lodging and three meals are provided during orientation and ADTP. Fleet Driver and Owner Operator orientations also available in Elm Springs, AR, Sioux Falls, SD and West Chicago, IL.
- Paid Orientation: Tuesday – Thursday, $100/day
- Advanced Driver Training Program (ADTP): Friday-Monday, $71.43/day immediately following orientation
- Driver training for 7,500 to 10,000 miles (average 4 weeks out) paid at a flat rate of $500 Per Week
Frozen and refrigerated food, temperature sensitive products such as adhesives, tropical plants and dry goods
Kraft, General Mills, Hormel, Butterball, Hillshire Brands, Land O Lakes, Smithfield, Michaels, Rich Products
Refrigerated and dry van. All drivers enjoy all drivers enjoy no-touch freight
West Chicago, IL
Elm Springs, AR
Sioux Falls, SD
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH
Stay up-to-date with MCT and industry news, discover new job opportunities, events and learn more about how we work, live and grow! We would love for you to join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.