- Use by Users Outside the United States
- Agreement and your consent.
- Scope of Policy
- The Information We Collect
The Site offers business information about Comcar and its affiliates. The Site is not to be used by individual consumers to purchase consumer products or services.
The type of information we collect from users of the Site includes information by which an individual may be identified (“personal information”) such as their first and last name, email address, address, and telephone number. We also collect business information from users, and information by which users cannot be individually identified, such as information about a user’s computer, Internet connection and Site usage.
We collect this information when you directly provide it to us, such as if you request information through the Site, register on the Site, sign up for a service through the Site, provide us with Suggestions through the Site, post User Posted Content to the Site, or if you send us information via email through the Site.
We also collect information automatically as you navigate through the Site, including about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including as follows:
- We record general statistical and tracking information, such as the date and time you access the Site, the places you visit on the Site, and the time you spend using the Site.
- We receive and record information about your computer and its systems and in our server logs from your browser, including your IP address (the Internet address of your computer), your computer and its systems, the type and version of your web browser, referrer addresses and other server log information.
We also may, but are not obligated to, monitor your use of the Site.
- Our Use and Disclosure of this Information
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us as set forth above, including your personal information, as follows:
- For any Comcar and/or its Affiliates’ business purpose;
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information to us;
- To notify you about changes in the Site, its governing documents, or any products or services we offer through the Site;
- To allow you to participate in interactive sections of the Site;
- To inform you about our and/or our Affiliates’ programs, goods and services and/or those of third parties in which we determine you may be interested;
- To communicate with you about your use of the Site and regarding Comcar and its Affiliates’ business;
- For any other purpose to which you consent;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- To aggregate user information.
We may also use and disclose to others the information we gather from you, including your personal information, as follows:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information, for any other purpose disclosed when you provide the information, and for any purpose to which you consent.
- We may disclose your information to affiliates or subsidiaries of Comcar and allow them to use and disclose your information for any Comcar-related business purpose.
- We may employ other companies, services providers and our own affiliates or subsidiaries to perform functions on Comcar’s behalf, such as maintaining the Site, providing services related to the Site, collecting information, responding to and sending electronic mail, fulfilling orders for products, services or information, or other functions necessary to our business, and we may disclose your information to these companies so that they can perform their functions for us.
- We may use and disclose your information as we view necessary or prudent to protect our safety, rights and/or property and that of others and other users, to enforce and/or to report abuse or violation of the Site’s governing documents, and in connection with our obligations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
- We may use and disclose your information to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and/or our affiliates or subsidiaries.
- We may use and disclose your information to the extent we believe we are required to do so by law, including to comply with any court order, law or legal process, and to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- We may transfer and disclose your information in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of Comcar and/or one of its affiliates or subsidiaries, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which the information held by Comcar and/or the affiliate or subsidiary is among the assets transferred.
We may compile statistical and aggregated information about users of the Site and their use of the Site, and we may use, disclose and transfer this information, as well as any information that does not identify an individual, and any Suggestions you provide, for any purpose without restriction.
We have put in place security systems designed to prevent unauthorized disclosure of information you provide to us. These systems are structured to deter and prevent hackers and others from accessing this information. Due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, however, we cannot provide, and we hereby disclaim, assurance that the information you provide us will remain free from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties who, despite our efforts, obtain unauthorized access.
With respect to some services we provide customers, we may expressly agree at the time such services are requested to provide different, specific and higher levels of security and data segregation. In addition, in particular circumstances, when you submit certain information to us through this Site, we may agree in connection with such information to provide additional protections to, and restrictions upon our use of, your personal information.
- Relationship to Other Contracts
The Site is not directed to or intended to be used by persons under the age of 18, and Comcar does not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If we learn that a person under 18 has provided us with personal information through this Site, we will delete this information from our databases.
- Update Your Personal Information.
- Contact Us